3D coordinate measuring machine RSplus
The RSplus is a CNC horizontal arm CMM and can be supplied with touch trigger, scanning or optical probe systems. The RSplus is suitable for full Body-in-White (BIW) automotive applications, mould and die and toolmakers. Typical parts are complete vehicle bodies and individual assembly groups, plastic interior parts, seats and large components of all kinds. The machines are also shop hardened allowing for their installation close to the point of production.
The linear guideways of the RSplus are side mounted. Precision roller bearings provide the highest level of speed and precision. The machine designs are modular allowing the machines to be build to suit an application precise measuring volume. The superior design and compact arrangement of the guide elements of the X axis provides perfect accessibility for measuring and maintenance tasks from all sides. By this construction, the CMM can easily be moved to another location.
Duplex models are supplied to increase the measuring range in the Y axis. The arms can work individually or in a joint coordinate system. The RSplus can also be operated manually. This allows for example the marking of models in mould making and design. Mobile control elements are optional and available for maximum flexibility and ergonomics.
Features and Benefits
- Touch Probe, Laser Scanning, Optical and Milling Applications
- Standard and Premium accuracy model available for different accuracy requirements
- High precision encapsulated roller bearings on X and Z for extended life
- Optional pneumatic disengageable drive allowing manual operation
- Low wear vibration free linear toothed drive belt provide smooth arm motion. Motor drive belts provide zero backlash solution
- Easy maintenance - Bearing cassette design of Y axis allows for bearing exchange without disturbing machine geometry unlike competitors’ machines which need to be stripped as a major overhaul
- Duplex models have 100 mm arm overlap
- Optional pneumatic vibration isolation system
|Measuring Range (mm)|
Guide system X
Pneumatically disengageable drives
Encapsulated linear guides
Controller and PC
Guide system Y/Z
Y-arm produced from carbon fibre
Scale located underneath the arm
Productivity+™ - zmniejsz ryzyko kolizji sondy kontrolując p...
ul. Droga do Olczy 20a, 34-500 Zakopane
tel: 18 200 11 49
fax: 18 200 11 69
kom: 501 57 50 33