CORE M Optical CMM
CORE M is a measuring system developed to fulfill the increasing demand for 100% testing. Fast and efficiently it can be used right where manufacturing takes place – in production.
The optical high speed scanning system is ideally adapted to the rough conditions of a direct production environment. CORE M is characterized by temperature stability, dirt and vibration resistance. High dynamic linear drives and the robust base machine of the 6-axis-measuring-system allows measurements at high speed.
Quick point acquisition is ensured by the innovative optical high intensity light sensor made by WENZEL ScanTec; on components difficult to access as well as on highly reflective surfaces; without time intensive repositioning of the part or pretreatment of surfaces.
CORE M has a measurement volume of 500 mm x 500 mm x 1500 mm and is therefore ideal for the measurement of large components. The comprehensive software package from WENZEL enables easy and fast evaluations even of complex parts like blades and blisk.
CORE was developed to increase speed in production processes and offers a flexible 3D inspection solution for challenging measurement requirements of today’s manufacturing industries worldwide.
Fast and Efficient
- High dynamic linear drives
- Acceleration up to 4300 mm/s²
- Movement speed up to 800 mm/s
- Fast point acquisition
- Innovative optical sensor based on high intensity light technology
- Measurement of highly reflective and mirror-like surfaces
- No probe-radius-correction necessary
Optimal accessibility on the part
- 3 linear and 3 rotary axis
- Continuous swivel head
- Sensor with angle acceptance of 90° +- 85° to surface normal
- Standard 230V electrical connection needed
- No compressed air
- Automatic call up and start of measuring programs
- Integration of robots for automatic loading via TCP/IP interface
- Automatic compilation of correction parameter file for production
- Stable for an enhanced temperature range (18°C – 30°C)
- Precision scales on carbon fibre mounts
- Constant temperature housing
- Laser based CAA for movement and temperature dependent machine compensation in real time
- Protected guides
- Filters for ventilation
- Earthquake protected up to 6,5 on the Richter scale
Large Measurement Volume
- Compact Design
- Measuring volume 500 mm x 500 mm x 1500 mm
- Small footprint of 1,3 m x 3,5 m
- Measuring system height 2,5 m
Pierwszy specjalnie zaprojektowany implant klatki piersiowej...
ul. Droga do Olczy 20a, 34-500 Zakopane
tel: 18 200 11 49
fax: 18 200 11 69
kom: 501 57 50 33