m&h 3D FORM INSPECT
As easy as can be
- Determine measuring points
- On-screen collision control
- Generation of measuring program with automatic transfer to CNC control
- Measuring on the machine
- Evaluation of measuring results
- No machine downtime
- Documentation of genuine quality
Thanks to the easy handling, the machine operator has more time to concentrate on the production process.
m&h 3D Form Inspect offers you:
- m&h’s patented real-time calibration ensuring highest precision
- Self-explanatory user interface designed for the machine operator
- Support of a wide range of CAD formats and machine post processors
- Clear, understandable measuring reports can be shown in Excel, Word, OpenOffice, PDF or HTML as well as in the CAD view.
- Full support of 4th and 5th axis measurements
- The Best-Fit option allows for quick re-clamping of forms necessary for rework
The proven solution for your success
m&h 3D Form Inspect this software enables quick, easy measuring and logging of important geometries and shapes on all sides and with all axes directly on the machine tool. This saves time, provides safety, and enhances quality
- Checking free-form surfaces on 3 and 5 axis machines
- Perform measurement and final machining in one set-up
- No transferring to the measuring machine
Highest precision through reliable calibration strategy (patented)
- Compensate measuring errors occurring at the spindle interface
- Automatically detect and compensate kinematic changes while measuring
- Identify thermal displacements in the working area and apply to evaluations
- Remove the effects of Axis Lag-error from measuring procedures
- Eliminate pre-travel variation of probing systems using vector calibration
RTC – Real Time Calibration
m&h Calibration strategy (patented)
Support of 4th and 5th axis and correction of kinematic errors
True 4th and 5th axis support is available with 3D Form Inspect. Positioning the machine‘s rotary axis is as simple as selecting the probing surface in the CAD, or dragging the probe orientation on the screen. After carrying out a full simulation of program, the operator is confident that the program will collision free.
- Measuring on all sides of the workpiece and at undercuts or inclined geometries in free space
- Maximum precision by patented compensation of swivelling errors
- Collection of kinematic errors of the 4th and 5th axes through calibration or actual workpiece
- Detected deviations are compensated during the measuring process
Alignment of complex shapes in a machine can be simplified by using an optional Best-Fit routine. With this, it is possible to collect a number of points on a surface, and then use the software to calculate the shifts and rotations required to bring all the points as close as possible to their correct position. The results of the calculation can then be used to set up the machine.
- Optimization of deviations in position and location by turning and shifting the workpiece
- Can be used for quick fitting of the blank into the best machining position
- Quick re-clamping of moulds for necessary rework, determination of position and zero point defining after measuring
Extended reporting function
Clear, understandable measuring reports can be shown in Excel, Word, OpenOffice, PDF, or HTML as well as in the CAD view. For the complete workpiece or for partial measurements.
The reporting function enables the integration of
Flexible licencing options
Single licence per PC or network floating license
The number of single-station licenses which are available to a company is stored on the network-capable server dongle.
Remote project manager (optional)
- Open and share project files on a network
- Modify project files stored on network shares locally while file is being locked on the network
- Save project files in network automatically
3D Form Inspect Software saves time, gives safety, and enhances quality – for many years leading companies from the following fields have been relying on it:
- Mould & Die
- Mechanical Engineering
- Power Generation
- Precision Industry
- Medical Technology
- Domestic Appliances
All information from www.mh-inprocess.com
Kalibracja sondy pomiarowej Renishaw RMP40 na robocie Fanuc...
Pierwszy specjalnie zaprojektowany implant klatki piersiowej...
ul. Droga do Olczy 20a, 34-500 Zakopane
tel: 18 200 11 49
fax: 18 200 11 69
kom: 501 57 50 33